PANELO insulation is created with the newest environment friendly HFO formula. PANELO PUR insulation has 1000x less global warming potential than many old type of insulation products on market.
HFO blowing agent is environmentally-friendly:
- do not degrade the ozone layer
- They are not considered a volatile organic compound (VOC) by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- It has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- An extra low Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 1
SAFE BUILDING MATERIALS
PANELO panel’s interior surfaces are made of materials with low emission class M1. The classification presents requirements for the materials used in ordinary work spaces and residences.
PANELO panels are shipped without plastic wrapping. As panels include closed-cell insulation, there is no risk for getting damped. Packaging is available if it is requested.
PANELO panels can be processed in waste-to-energy plants generating energy in the form of electricity and/or heat after their life cycle.
Polyurethane foam is recyclable and, in fact, through the chemical recycling of polyurethane waste, new raw material is obtained to manufacture polyurethane again.
We believe that the key to combatting global warming from our side involves the use of renewable materials, energy efficient buildings and effective building processes.
The emissions produced by its manufacture versus the emissions savings resulting from its use:
- In the production of 1 m3 of polyurethane, 14 kg of CO2 equivalents are emitted.
- With 1 m3 of polyurethane installed as an insulation system, we manage to save 1,800 kg CO2 equivalents.
Therefore, using PUR insulation reduces the production of CO2 by 130 times.